A great pram to go everywhere
The SEIL 17'9" (5m40) stands out by her pleasing shapes of a norvegian praam. Built in clinker with flat bottom and a so-called "marotte" (flat bow), this nice hull is particulary at ease in inland waters where she threads her way everywhere easily. Very versatile and load-bearing, the Seil is ideal for boat rambling. Although she doesn't affectionate small lapping, her stability allows her to brave the sea without any problem. She even can make nice accelarations on waves...
Price list (inclusive VAT) ex Le Mesnil au Val (50) France
To print out this price list (without menu), just click on the "print" function of your navigator (errors and omissions excepted).
All models :
- Morbic (2m30-2m80), clinker dinghy
- Morbic 12 (3m67), the small craft prodigy
- Aber (4m30), very versatile...
- Ilur (4m46), the star of the sail and oar boats !
- Beg-Meil (4m46), "the" classic sailing boat......
- Elorn(4m80), row like a charm
- Ebihen 15 and 16 (4m50), the leisure boat
- Seil (5m40), with nordic shapes
- Youkou-Lili (5m70), the most performant
- Lilou (5m20), simple and efficient
- Ebihen 18 (5m50), pleasure for eyes and sailing
- Koulmig(5m90) good to motor and live
- Koalen (7m40), traditional cruiser
- Penhir (7m49), ideal for coastal cruising
- Toulinguet (8m48), the stunning classic cruiser
- Road trailers, often required